Requirements: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: RingDuration shows you exactly how long your phone was ringing, for incoming and missed calls. Also features a handy taskbar notification to quickly show you the latest calls, right from the notification window.
Do you ever get missed calls and wonder if they were important or just “hang up calls”?
RingDuration is an Android app that shows you exactly how long your phone was ringing, for incoming and missed calls.
For example, some people tend to call you and hang up without giving you a chance to answer; now you can catch them in the act! Or consider an unusually long ring time could mean an urgent call you missed.
Also features a handy (optional!) taskbar notification to quickly show you the latest calls, right from the notification window!
What’s new in V2.2
- NEW Added a setting to let you change the FONT SIZE in the call log
- IMPROVED Faster loading, optimized screen layouts
- IMPROVED Scalable fonts
- FIXED various minor fixes
- Simple and easy to use
- Ready to use right out of the box – No configuration necessary (actual box sold separately )
- Enhanced notification window – View latest missed calls quickly right from the notification window. See our screenshots!
- Minimal resource use – There is no process running in the background, no services to slow down your device – RingDuration is active only briefly during an incoming call, and of course, when you use the main app.
- Safe to use – No dangerous or suspicious permissions. RingDuration does not require a rooted phone, nor does it require dialing permissions. Therefore you can rest assured RingDuration will not misbehave.
- Call them back quickly – Optionally, dial back right from the app. Note that this does NOT require dialing permissions – RingDuration will bring up your system dialer and automatically fill in the number, so you can check, confirm, cancel or change the call.
- Highly configurable – Easily tweak RingDuration to work exact the way you want it.
Sources and More: