Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: You want to use your phone while you’re walking and still see what’s going on in front of you?
This app gives you the opportunity to use your phone as usual, while being able to see the image of your camera transparently on the entire screen.
- No Ads (the internet permission is not anymore needed)
- “start on application startup” option
- “stop if display goes off” option
- Why is the App requesting the permission “DISPLAY SYSTEM-LEVEL ALERTS”?
This permission allows me to show the image of the camera, while you’re able to use the phone as usual.
- Does it effect the battery draining?
Yes, it needs some more resources. But I’m trying to keep it as low as I’m able to
- Why is it a bit laggy?
I’m not able to prevent that! It’s due to the use of transparency. But it is stable enough on most phones and lowest resolution, to do what it’s intended to do.
- Does my phone need to be rooted?
Sources and More: