Requirements: Android OS 2.2 +
Overview: Thumb Keyboard is a flexible keyboard that introduces a revolutionary and innovative “split” layout for Tablets and Phones. A layout that makes thumb-typing easier, more natural and more comfortable. Besides that it is also a standard keyboard with many features one will not find on a regular keyboard.
• User customizable toolbar (with on/off toggle)
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• Height and width fully customizable!
• 7 different layouts (with special layouts accommodated for comfortable thumb-typing)
• Innovative split layout for small screens (phones): wider keys!! and better layout for thumb-typing in portrait mode (screenshot 3) and better accessible keys landscape mode (screenshot 5).
• Text prediction: 6 languages supported (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Dutch) included in the app. More to come as separate downloadable packages
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word – for Android 2.3 and higher)
• Split layout for Tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on 5″, 7.1″, 8.9″ and 10.1″ Tablets and 4″+ phones (screenshot 1 & 4).
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet…
• Full featured standard layout (screenshot 2)
• Theme support (currently 8 themes, adjusted for several HD resolutions)
• Voice input
• User dictionary
• Separate number keys and cursor keys
• accented, international character support ( ä/ü/ö/ß etc)
• Fast switching between layouts
• Adjustable height (with separate adjustment of bottom bar)
• predefined layout combinations for portrait and landscape or define your own combination
• Easy popup keyboards for additional characters, numbers and smileys
• highly adjustable
• International keyboards: QWERTZ, AZERTY, modern Spanish, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Danish (more to come)
• And more features to come
What’s in this version:
Text to speech feedback for picked suggestions (type while concentrating on the keyboard..)
Fixed issue with non auto-completion spacebar in Samsung apps
Maintenance (minor bug fixes and optimization)
Sources and More: