Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: View world as it was viewed through thermal vision. You can also save photos!
The best Thermal Vision Camera application for Android is finally here!
Tune the effect with color offset setting and 4 different color presets. Download now and start taking some seriously cool photos and maybe make your friends think your Android device is capable of real thermal vision.
Of course this is not a real thermal vision, but this app provides you the best means to create photos that looks like they were shot with a real thermal vision camera.
- Real-time thermal vision effect
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- Supports zoom (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Adjustable color offset (slider on the right side of the screen)
- 4 different color presets for getting the best look for your photos
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under ThermalVisionCamera folder
We have tested this with following devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Mini
- Motorola Defy (quite low framerate, still works fine)
- Image orientation is incorrect on some tablets
What’s in this version:
Fixed incorrect camera orientation on Verizon Droid 2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Sources and More: