Requirements: ANDROID 2.1 and up
Overview: iPhone style home screen launcher
This is an iPhone style home screen launcher. The launcher makes your phone work just like a real iPhone.
- Smooth scrolling
- Icons have rounded corners and gloss effects.
- Long touch icons to move them around and position them as you like.
- Easily uninstall apps from your home screen.
- Press the back button to exit edit mode.
- Press the back button again to move to the first page. (normal android applications are not allowed to process the Home key)
- Spotlight search
Folder is not yet completely implemented. Once you create an folder, you can open it and launch an app in the folder but you cannot create or modify folders in an iPhone manner. You have to do it through the ‘Manage folders’ menu inside the iLauncher icon.
- grouping icons will be fully supported
What’s in this version:
Now support shortcuts.
Sources and More: